A Slice of Europe Tour 2009
July 7 - 20, 2009
Wonderful opportunity to join and enjoy the first portion of the Program! This delightful tour is ideal for Parents, Friends & Relatives of student participants or for Professionals and those who can’t get away for the entire 3 1/2 weeks! Create cherished memories to last a lifetime! Depart with the group out of Boston on July 7th and return on the 20th!
Families Welcome! The perfect European Family Vacation!
Vacation Paradise - Beautiful Salzburg, Austria
Create cherished memories to last a lifetime. Be with the group and the staff throughout your time abroad and still have plenty of free time for your own adventures – tour, sightsee, experience world renown concerts throughout the city, try your luck in the city’s famous historical Schloss Klessheim Palace Casino, enjoy a delightful candlelight dinner in a dream-like castle, go hiking in the magnificent mountains with lush meadows filled with alpine wildflowers, experience old world ambiance and architecture, treat yourself to a cocktail at a roof top terrace bar complete with a view of the old town and fortress, hop on a train and take an adventure ride to the next village, sit in an outdoor garden and have a liter mug of beer with the locals, go shopping @ the city’s many exclusive designer stores (for crystal, costume & fashion jewelry, clocks, sweaters, hand-painted porcelain, antiques, leather goods, loden hats & coats, wood carvings, enamel, art, old books, pottery, and local handicrafts), take a long soak in the relaxing thermally heated natural spring waters and indulge in a massage at one of the many nearby spas. etc.! Depart with the group out of Boston on July 7th and return on the 20th!
The Slice of Europe Tour includes:
- Round-trip Airfare via Lufthansa Airlines to/from BOSTON, Massachusetts
- $100,000 Flight Insurance Coverage,
- U.S. & German departure taxes & custom fees,
- Ground transfers (via pre-scheduled private motorcoach) to/from Munich’s Johann Strauss International Airport
- Room & breakfast daily in Austrian Pension/Hotel with private bath (double) for 10 nights,
- Participation Venice Weekend Excursion with hotel accommodations (and breakfast) for 2 nights,
- Participation on the Munich, Salzkammergut and Oberndorf Day Trips,
- A Delicious Traditional German-Style Meal on Arrival Day,
- A Traditional Austrian Meal on Orientation Day in the world-famous Sternbräu Restaurant,
- Complete Comprehensive Sightseeing & Orientation tour of Salzburg,
- 1 Week Salzburg city-wide Unlimited-Travel Bus Pass,
- Entrance Fee and Tour of Hellbrunn’s Palace & Watertricks,
- Austrian Folkdance Program,
- Special Events & Activities,
- Daily News Bulletins while in Austria listing Information, Events & Announcements, Activities, etc.,
- Full-time Bilingual Tour Directors with Staff Services and availability,
- Travel documents, and CSA Luggage Tags, and Informative Pre-Departure & Return CSA News Bulletins.
NOTE: Participants on this tour do not enroll in courses or workshops, but will have opportunities to sit-in on various class lectures and join in on scheduled field trips. Please view Calendar for daily activity information.
Base Price / Double / Per Person
ADULT = $3,399
Children (with accompanied adult) Ages 11 & Under = $3,099
Single Room Supplement Throughout = $500
Flight Deviation from Group Fee = $150
1 Week All-Terrain City Bike Rental = $100
Make Your Dreams Come True This Summer