There is always something exciting to do in Salzburg!
Go to a Concert in the City
Discover the Dwarf Garden
Take a Tour of the Mozarteum
Most weekday afternoons CSA offers a wide variety of Afternoon-Activities. These cultural activities are described and listed in the daily “Untersberger” newsletter (available each morning in the school). Activities are planned in Salzburg according to the weather and the group’s interests. Events in the past have been, for example,
Go Bike Riding!
- Climbing the Untersberg Mountain
- Swimming at Leopoldskrone Swimming Complex
- Touring the Stiegl Beer Brewery
- Going to an Austrian Soccer game
- Going to a traditional Austrian Clothing Outlet Store
- Visiting Leopoldskrone (palace used in filming of The Sound of Music)
- Going to the Alpine Zoo
- Going to museums, art galleries, etc.
- Folkdance Activities
- Attending Cultural Events
Go to a Performance at the Marionetten Theater
Have Coffee with a View of the City
Join Up with the Local Street Musicians
Visit a Local Beer Garden